Table of Contents
Storion Lab knowledgebase
Internal Lab Resources
Internal Skoltech Resources
Our Developed software
- Crystalium An Exploration of the Grain Boundaries, Surfaces, and Wulff shapes of the Elements by materialsvirtuallab
- Bandgap database Tools for extracting bandgap information from scientific documents and generating a database using ChemDataExtractor.
- Pauling file phase diagrams + crystal structures + physical properties together in the world largest database for inorganic compounds
- The Open Quantum Materials Database (OQMD) - The OQMD is a database of DFT calculated thermodynamic and structural properties of 1,022,603 materials, created in Chris Wolverton's group at Northwestern University.
Working with image
- Sci Journal Club - Community in Telegram for sharing sci papers (write DOI - someone who has access send you a pdf)
- Handbook of Battery Materials, Edited by Claus Daniel and Jürgen O. Besenhard
- Lithium Batteries Science and Technology. Edited by Gholam-Abbas Nazri, Gianfranco Pistoia
Modeling groups in the world
- Aksyonov, D. A., Boev, A. O., Fedotov, S. S., & Abakumov, A. M. (2023). Computational insights into ionic conductivity of transition metal electrode materials for metal-ion batteries-A review. Solid State Ionics, 393, 116170.
- Aksyonov, D. A., & Nikitina, V. A. (2021). Charge transfer through interfaces in metal-ion intercalation systems.
home.txt · Last modified: 2023/09/25 14:49 by admin