Table of Contents
Storion Lab knowledgebase
Internal Lab Resources
Internal Skoltech Resources
Our Developed software
- SIMAN (Wiki) (a set of Python tools for high-througput DFT calculations and their analysis)
- GB (C++ tool for construction of grain boundaries in metals)
- Diffraction (C++ and Fortran tool for constructing theorectical electronogramms of crystal structures)
- BVlain https://github.com/dembart/BVlain (Python tool for making bond valence analysis in crystal structures and determine percolation barriers of ionic conduction)
- Crystalium An Exploration of the Grain Boundaries, Surfaces, and Wulff shapes of the Elements by materialsvirtuallab
- Bandgap database Tools for extracting bandgap information from scientific documents and generating a database using ChemDataExtractor.
- Pauling file phase diagrams + crystal structures + physical properties together in the world largest database for inorganic compounds
- The Open Quantum Materials Database (OQMD) - The OQMD is a database of DFT calculated thermodynamic and structural properties of 1,022,603 materials, created in Chris Wolverton's group at Northwestern University.
Working with image
- Increase quality of image using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks waifu2x
- Get points from graphWebPlotDigitizer App Project Webpage
- Get wonderfull colors for your plotPallete generator
- Convert color formatRGBA2HEX
- Sci Journal Club - Community in Telegram for sharing sci papers (write DOI - someone who has access send you a pdf)
- Handbook of Battery Materials, Edited by Claus Daniel and Jürgen O. Besenhard
- Lithium Batteries Science and Technology. Edited by Gholam-Abbas Nazri, Gianfranco Pistoia
- Aksyonov, D. A., Boev, A. O., Fedotov, S. S., & Abakumov, A. M. (2023). Computational insights into ionic conductivity of transition metal electrode materials for metal-ion batteries-A review. Solid State Ionics, 393, 116170.
- Aksyonov, D. A., & Nikitina, V. A. (2021). Charge transfer through interfaces in metal-ion intercalation systems.
home.txt · Last modified: 2023/04/18 20:04 by a.boev