Connection to our vpn
- This vpn is using our own server in Amsterdam. The provided configuration uses vpn only for blocked websites.
- Install Wireguard and check that it works:
- Generate your encryption keys:
sudo mkdir -p /etc/wireguard/keys; wg genkey | sudo tee /etc/wireguard/keys/server.key | wg pubkey | sudo tee /etc/wireguard/keys/server.key.pub
- Send generated key appeared on screen to DA and ask him for configuration file, e.g. my_wg0.conf.
- Put configuration file to /etc/wireguard/
- To turn on vpn run:
sudo wg-quick up my_wg0
- To turn of vpn run:
sudo wg-quick down my_wg0
man/vpn.txt · Last modified: 2023/02/04 22:01 by admin